Quad (All-Terrain Vehicle) Bylaw
A few years ago the council of Kivimaa–Moonlight Bay passed bylaw #8/01 allowing the use of quads within the village limits. The rules of this bylaw are:
- Drivers must wear a helmet.
- All quads must carry liability insurance.
- Speed limit of 30 kph must be followed.
- Dirt bikes and dune buggies are not allowed.
- All drivers must comply with the Saskatchewan Highway Traffic code the same as any other motorized vehicle. This means that all must be 16 and have a valid drivers license to be able to drive on all terrain vehicle. This is a must, even if if is a child sized quad. Please help, children will have their time to drive these machines when they are of age.