Bylaws and Permits for the Resort Village of Kivimaa - Moonlight Bay
We are currently reviewing all bylaws and permits to ensure that only the latest version hits the site. Please be patient with us!
- Bylaw 7/21 Anti_Harassment Policy
- Bylaw 4/16--Council Procedures Bylaw
- Bylaw 5/16--Code of Ethics Bylaw
- Bylaw 2/21--Bylaw to Prohibit Sky Lanterns
- Bylaw 5/01 Animal Control
- Bylaw 2/19 False Alarm
- Municipal Employee Code of Conduct
Permits can be obtained from the office, Mayor or councillors. Completed permits can be handed directly to the Fire Chief, Keane Johnson, or dropped off at the office .
Click on the link below to download the fireworks permit
Development Permits and Bylaws
Effective January 1, 2022 all development/building permits will require mandatory building inspections by a qualified building inspector. The Village has chosen Svoboda Homes and JWS Inspections as our building inspectors.
- Plan Review and Inspection Rates 2022 - Svoboda Homes
- Plan Review and Inspection Rates 2022 - JWS Inspections
Click on the link below to download the development permit
Zoning and Deveopment Bylaws
If trees are overhaning your power line and you feel it is a fire hazard you can call Sask Power at 888-757-6937. You will need your lot and block number when you make the call.